Tuesday 9 October 2012

Whistle down the wind

So, I have a slight obsession with Whistles Autumn/Winter collection! I'm open to suggestions on how best to acquire this fabulous wardrobe considering I have such little funds (and a great desire to buy every item sold)?!

AW12 Look 5



AW12 Look 9

AW12 Look 10








Plums, golds, blacks, indigos, emeralds: key colours this A/W. I have ambitions to come out of my usual mourning attire and welcome a beautiful palate of colour into my life this year.
I have an overwhelming, compelling need to wear soft luxe trousers, heavy jacquard dresses, sumptuous fur, revealing lace and naughty leather skirts that leave the mind to wander...
Yes Whistles, you have left me in a whirlwind romance that I hope will never end. I salute you.
Beautiful eye candy courtesy of  http://www.whistles.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment