Monday 29 October 2012

Thoughtful Decoration

I must say I have never given much thought as to what I place upon my head, it is usually just a hand knitted beret to keep my thoughts warm. I am however, taking note of various wonderful hats and well placed jewels to highlight and dress what is wisely called our crown. 
So, a small collection of snaps to embellish my humble beginnings within this accessory realm, in hope of inspiration to all and an aspiration to look as wonderful as our fashion Gods intended.  


Saint Laurent. Simple yet overwhelmingly powerful. This is a hat I would wear every day. With that dress of course.

Littledoe certainly is love. Feathers and flowers. Summer in Winter. Fabulously festival-fatal with a slight urge to wear that many feathers for my Christmas night out. Too much is never enough.


Who doesn't need fur all year round. Fur HAT no knickers..oh Marc Jacobs you wonderful man. P.S please be my bestie?


<B><i>Littledoe</i></B><BR>Iron Butterfly Crown

I am slightly in love with Littledoe. I would like to wear a crown like this whilst shopping....it is totally fantasy-chic. 



Marie Mercie is a well known fashion crush these days. Cat style isn't just for Halloween you know?!

The ultimate train hat. I also need that Co-Ord suit in the background. With the hat. And the sunglasses...


Dolce and Gabbana are Baroque GODS and I just need all of their crown jewels. Like I said; too much is never enough. 

Sophie McElligott Photograph

Sophie McElligott. She is one of my faves at the moment. Queen of cranial embellishment. Take a look at her gallery http://www.sophie-mcelligott.com/gallery her designs are works of art. I cannot stop gazing open mouthed (drool may or may not be involved) racking every morsel of my grey matter as to why I have only just discovered her. 


Ralph Lauren finding his way to my heart with black and Karlie Kloss. Heaven.

Sophie McElligott Photograph

Wonderment at Sophie McElligott...
Sophie McElligott Photograph

And again. Worshipping (understatement).



Beautiful image from Emma Fielden's Hats and Tales. Some unbelievable designs. Take a look wontchya?! http://www.emmafielden.co.uk


Saint Laurent and me in 3 months time. Of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment