Sunday 11 November 2012

MatchMaker

Totally fixated with matching as many garments in an outfit as possible..shoes and socks included! My next investment is a matching shirt and trouser set in an amazing print that everyone will be ridiculously envious of. I am totally adoring the pyjama meets dinner date combos - I invested in the pyjama bottom look a while ago...why has it only just come into fashion?! (Though it has been a firm favourite in Liverpool for YEARS - but only with flannel bear-print numbers...not so chic!)
So, as always I have selected some looks I wish I could be frequenting upon the streets of this ole town. Special shout out to Henry, Stella and Roberto....why are you all so fabulous?!


Zara People!


House of Holland 


Miu Miu


Zadig and Voltaire


Markus Lupfer for Whistles 


Prada 


Rochas


Stella McCartney


tibi


Roberto Cavalli


Christopher Kane

Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match...

No comments:

Post a Comment