Tuesday 19 February 2013

Flurry of Fulton

I don't quite know where my Holly Fulton love appeared from or from which collection it started with. A manifestation of giddy-ness and  lust and I was a goner.
Day 3 of LFW and finally Holly Fulton was upon us in all the red/black/white/blue/print/fur/embellished glory. I have always said there is a fun-loving air to Fulton's designs and my favourite one is ode to this - sweeping white skirt and polar bear t-shirt. I NEED IT RIGHT NOW. My green-eyed monster is getting het-up at all those lovelies who were there to witness the fitness first hand.
I think cuts and prints of Fulton's pieces are the elements that make me swoon. The last dress is just heavenly. Signature Deco meets Dark Lovin' and Winter Wonderland are streamed throughout this collection and it is safe to say she has done it again. I'll have the fucking lot.













No comments:

Post a Comment