Friday 15 February 2013

Roll Up, Roll Up

Everyone gather round for the marvel of the season; London Fashion Week is finally here ladies and gents. I can't bloody wait! AND I'm off for a week so I have ample procrastination time for ogling shows, models, celebs and street styles whilst referring my knowledge and stalking techniques onto you beautiful creatures.
So I am extremely excited for many names this year but here are a few I am just peeing my little pants for:

Holly Fulton
So distinct and fun loving, prints and cuts are everything with this fine lady. We have been told to expect 'AW13 looks to racy evenings in the Marais and an altogether darker feel for those winter nights. Fanzines, groupies and Victoriana all act as influences to create a bold collection of contemporary womenswear with the label’s signature entwined throughout'. I can't effing wait. If her S/S 13 collection is anything to go by, it is safe to say I am going to bankrupt myself trying to covet myself head to toe in Holly Fulton beauty.









Fashion East
I get so excited when I think about fashion east and the emerging new talent this initiative supports. To think, they are providing us with our future self presentation! Style.com have noted Fashion East as “...such a reliable next-big-thing barometer that it's no longer an off-schedule quirk but one of the official LFW schedule's hottest tickets”. JEA-LOUS of all those lucky buggers getting to watch the show in London!
The designers on this years list are Ashley Williams, Claire Barrow and Ryan Lo. From Ashley Williams' Kitch-Retro-Americana style; Claire Barrow's signature artistic print leathers and delicates; to Ryan LO's imaginative disco-frocks: all hail tulle, glitter and tinsel clad 'must-have-it-now' dresses; this certainly is the hottest ticket in town.

Ashley Williams' outfits modelled on the catwalk





Trager Delaney
Describing their signatures as 'Easy, personal luxury' I am ridiculously intrigued to see their new collection. I love tailoring (although I don't wear it half as much as I should!) and with this dynamic duo I am anticipating a collection of wonders. AND Arizona Muse is their muse. They must be good. Excited.





Erdem
I could wear his designs for the rest of my life. There is a distinctive feminine air to his pieces, yet innovative presentation through pattern and print. Plus he is Canadian and I am 1/4 Canadian. BOOM. Pre-Fall is just UN-BELIEEEEEEVABLE. Gimme. Please?

Look2

Look4

Look7

Look14



No comments:

Post a Comment