Wednesday 20 February 2013

LFW Street Style


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 



 


           

Street Style is always the best way to gauge trends of the week during fashion weeks. A lot of fur, a lot of brights and a lot of whites. The bestest - GEMMA - and I are off to London Fashion Weekend on Saturday and this is our inspo. Gem I feel you channelling the first look OR a matching trouser and top combo OR an A-line and cute shirt and hat OR the love of your life Alexa! I want to wear so many I love capes and animal print at the mo, however as I am poor and not a model I am making use of what I already have. And lo and behold Molly from the Sats is wearing basically my outfit. Spooky! Hope you all enjoyed LFW..and if you're not ready for it to be over...fret not my little divas! I am reporting back from LFWEnd, so calm yourselves and get excited for more fashion lovin'.

Marie Claire // Telegraph Fashion // Elle UK // Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment